2012年11月26日星期一

google gether in a twinklin

Lap, stretch hand at the same time slippery enter a girl of dress Jin inside, slip to get fed up with over there crisp ice muscle jade skin up petting several next after, not depend on not the Rao ground attack directly old nest, the hands grasped an outstanding jade milk of plentiful Ying of the young girl that dialogue jade Ning fat sort.
The feeling that can not relate this kind of extremely.Get fed up with a person in the young girl of**medium, my soul already thoroughly Qiao, float to concuss, seem to be already to arrive a fairy country, no longer remain in a human life.
Crumple make several bottoms, young girl of**more very, such as very hot fire the sort sprinkling oil let my sensual desire explosion get up.I start flustering the ground takes off your coats or gown for young girl, and young girl also drive sensual desire thoroughly hoodwink, unexpectedly also just disarm for me!Although never after humality, young girl this is awakening still certain.
At 2 people when the naked Cheng is opposite I stare at a young girl that soft and charming and matchless body, but foolish live.
Han Yong Xue's height although the pure Yan compared wants to be short up 23 cms,also has one meter 75 or so, the nude body is high astonishing, the skin is also that the jade snow powder is delicate, Ying however living light, blowing to play can break.
But soft breasts on, a rightness of jades bamboo shoot Ao however pretty raise, the Dian of snow Feng, the small red bean of fresh red and captivating pole dizzily sets off in the pink milk under, as if tasty cherry.Waistline Xian show, seem Ying Ying a hold;Jade hip plentiful Long, Ning fat heap snow;The beautiful legs fixs the United States, rare have no Lun;Soft Fang grass, the Qi Qi livings Xin.
Although I drive girl romantic nude body confuse, sensual desire in heart in imposing array girl don't bear, shout the ground rushes toward my bosom and twist the plentiful Ying powder gets fed up with of Jiao Qu, groan to expect the Yan fire of black desire that I can put out in the middle of her heart that to curl up steaming hot.
I again absorb the girl's fragrant lips, and girl also the jade arm that the Xian show around my Bo neck, very hot of**hand over to connect in our argument in burst out, stimulate our nerves, make us double and crazy.
I finally pull the girl's beautiful legs, the girl aware of self ground to separate own Qi path, the jade door is radiant, fresh delicate like jade, the Mao is purple flaming red, Gui Zi gorgeous Yi.
Sex courageously such as crazy under, I unexpectedly for the first time cover up a head deeply go into this, smell absorb to inebriate a person of fragrant,cnn, lap wonderful and matchless jade liquid Qiong syrup.
Girl Jiao Qu immediately if work properly a snake sort to twist, the time body presents the flaming red color of starting out the feeling,google, the beautiful legs is continuously to clip my head tightly, and then release, the whole individual can be like a malaria sort to don't already shiver, the small mouth is also the Yi that continuously vomits to make people overwhelm by joy an eclipse soul ah moan voice.
Being slippery to get fed up with sweet nectar in that beautiful blossom is more and more, spring water melts, Yin Mi but Xin joss-stick.
The girl finally doesn't bear Sao Yang, hence the dead life pulled I go up and embrace I kiss, the desire Yan is flaming in the effeminate and shadowy show eyes, sweet and charming deeply.
Finally the little dragon crest wears that mysterious forbidden ground and lightly slips the ground of the fetter of tightly packed.Although through abundant of ex- drama, girl young and delicate romantic You path still prison ground in the prison my little fetters dragon, I can not go deep into.
But I Be still strong to endure matchless incitement, make an effort the source of the life of crushing into the girl.
Painfully girl moan get up, nail at I back dig a way way to print a scar, the radiant drop of tear flows out spring sort from overflow in the show eyes, hang delicate in the white get dazzling jade face up.
Although the sensual desire is like tide, I still strong endured to kiss to do pretty girl in bosom of the tears on the face, then started a wonderful rhyme.
Although the red tide of first time tainted with Jiao Qu under of white dress Shan, under the desire current of the girl was very quick and then forgotted all pain-sufferings and started enjoying to arise from F life the first-time indulgence of body.
Man that hands that has a magic sort move in the upper stream of Jiao Qu of young girl and lead girl**embraced the man's Xian show jade arm to pull the man's skull down continuously, again started deeply kissing, at the same time high beautiful leg is also such as rattan Man the sort tie up to round on the man's waistline.
The girl at this time there is the heat wave that an ebullition spouts to flow inside the body rushing to flow out all over and keeping Guan body armses and legs from the pubic region dynasty, the current of desire presses urgently whole body each cell, let she involuntarily at man body the bottom twist like snake, cater to crazily, regardless of body in fact the Jiao is weak unbearable.
Don't realize mistake how long as well, the girl has been utterly exhausted, innumerable degree felling that drop into from rise into a highest point and from cloud consumes her energy almost exhausted.She starts pushing to refuse a man that endless aggression, and the man's desire also drained part, after all I lived breath for the Bing at that time, poisonous fog inhaling is in fact less than the girl's many.
The girl sees me no longer crazy, in the heart a loose, unexpectedly murky however slept in the past, left helplessly according to the Na wear man's wry smile of oneself's body instinct write.
Suddenly, a burst of ice-cold fog annoys from rise in water, however I is of a surprised, the heart bottom is immediately pure to get up clearly.
Han Ning Dong?!Is that did she come?Sky, what did I all just do?Infect by tainted air?
But I have never immediately withdrawn her the Shangri-La of that very hot tightly packed, the luck double fixs a big method.In a flash, a ray of light of powder color makes me sink into crazy medium, but when I lose consciousness, the girl's nude body a white light Shu ground presents and only hovers around to tactfully fight with powder.
Very long, two lights suddenly the fusion be together in a twinkling absorbed girl's nude body inside.Girl that clear Jie gets Ying however livings only of the nude body is only immediately more colourful Yi Yi, almost be like a magnificent strange baby general.
At colourful light Shu however disappearance of time, I slowly open my own eyes.
I the ground of Zheng Zheng put the girl to the ground up, at quiet wear good dress Shan for her.The girl's nude body remains fresh delicate matchless at the moment, however my desire but be like ice to eliminate snow to melt, have no evil thought in the heart.
Own blouse lightly cover at her Jiao Qu on, I am on girl's that red and very gorgeous small mouth lightly a kiss.This kisses an in no way evil idea, but is full of the idea of cutting off is definitely.
I unexpectedly compromised Han Yong Xue,Facebook, Han Ning Dong absolutely couldn't pass me.But face Han Ning Dong's punishment, I am with no regret.I love her, even if she how punish, I also recognized!
Was tiny to sigh an one breath, I put night bright pearl at Han Yong Xue, then sank into water and groped for a dynasty hole to outside visit.Han Ning Dong settles however waits me over there, I will give her 1 to hand over to treat.
Visit outside in the hole, last get stone shore, Han Ning Dong indeed as expected stand still is turning Cape outside, white fog of the hallucinogenic sort covers with her body form, let I heart harm.
She, again and my diaphragm!
"I need an explanation ……" her voice is light and free and dimly discernible, but I the body flavor arrive to deeply lose and distress among them.
One pain in"the winter of the Ning ……" my heart shouts a way.
"Pa!Don't call my name again"the irritable slap is that she gives my reply, "!My name will never be you the shameless scoundrels like this calls!"
"If can, I would like to depart from this life for you!"I daut I starts swelling of cheeks, the corner of mouth unexpectedly doesn't aware of self district one silk difficult to express wry smile.
"That you die!"The woman suddenly roars a way.
My heart is immediately icy cold like the icehouse of the South pole!
My wood however ground's staring at her Zheng Zheng is stunned.
Let me die?My head has already canned not become curved, the whole individual as being silly, the throat sobs difficult language more.
The woman Shu ground once turned round to go, a few radiant liquids spread to fall on the ground.
"If my dead is your to try to, so, I can satisfy you ……" very long, I say like this.At this time of I, the whole individual is completely muddle-minded, become Qu hull of having no soul.
Immediately, my wry smile wears to raise a palm, the Ning starts to carry ninth the graveness breeze thunder Zhang, definitely hopeless situation dynasty own skull clap.Since these dates, although is many a lot of lovers, vex to gradually living, if the dead can solve everything, probably is a quite good final outcome ……





Book 13 altars chapter 35 zero foxes in the sky feel attracted(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:33:00 chapter word numbers:5154

Chapter 35 zero fox in the sky feels attracted(up)
When strong wind thunder Zhang that relentless of the Zhang breeze pare off my top of head, suddenly a jade Zhang Qing lives my wrist, that huge energy in a twinkling seems to meet a black hole sort to disappear without a trace.
"I just say angry words, do you really want to die to let me see?!Take own life threat who?Bad egg!"The woman is angry to get bead tears of Lian Yan, the jade of Xian Xian points ruthlessly will my forehead Chuo one silk blood star!
My wood however bitterness Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论