2012年11月26日星期一

beats by dre cheap saying to urgently a

My words direct hit mountain pass pure vital part of one Lang, mountain pass pure Lang jumped to argue:"All of all theses are what you result ins!All is you this devil stem of!"I sneer at 1 and looking at pure Lang of some neurotic mountain passes to say:"Do I do?If not that you come to provoke me, will have a result like this?Wish wager to concede defeat, now that hurt, will admit failure!"Mountain pass pure 1 open mouth, could not say words, just looking at my look in the eyes flicker uncertain, heart obviously just before thinking after thinking, vehemence of struggle.
I took a look pure one Lang of mountain pass to say to the Hui son:"I go first to see a few under charges, you are here the father who accompanies you, what is up make me be getting better."Finish saying I turned round to come out room and left the Hui son that a heart appreciates and cold not the mountain pass of language pure one Lang Be silent to mutually see ……


Chapter 122 accident


Mountain empty promise son's lookinging at has already completely lost the father of will and feel very uneasy, father's words how much make her some to make it lively for, elder brother mountain pass Chen the man really depart from this life because of oneself current host of, father falls to this farm land also because the host's cause, the grandfather plum flower way consequently comes off stage, the mountain pass household no longer replies existence, and the plum flower household is also precarious.But the all these isn't the cause that completely is host, if father and household not for the sake of the aregument of benefits, can't fall, either this farm land is till today.The Hui son doesn't know how persuade a father, but the natural affection lets her control doesn't live effluent tears:"Father, Hui son sorry father, please father's pardon!"
Mountain pass pure one Lang wry smile for a while, say by comfortable tone:"Not be crying, Hui son.Father is already that the disabled person is a , there is already no ability protection now you;Your host are very good, have him to look after you, I think that you will be happy of, because Masako, spring son and plum are all very happy, father sees come out you to like that young man very much.But father wants to tell you, want to get his concern, get his chemisette to like, you by yourself will always and definitely of identity, you the servant or maid who can make him, saying with the words of the country of Xuan Yuan should wait on Qie.Are you understand?"
Mountain empty promise son's lookinging at a father only doesn't live head in the location and face the father's concern, the Hui son is gloomy to have no language, didn't know what just good.Mountain pass pure Lang looking at Hui son and seem descend very great decision:"Since so, father begs you a matter, say to your host, let him seek a place for me, can find shelter and then go.Father has been already seen open now, thinks that the so-so and light life descends to go, what ninja's spirit of eight Qi empires, what Pou the stomach commit suicide and all see eight Qi big absolute being, do I still think to usually see Hui son!"Mountain pass pure Lang has finished the long one breath, seem heart in of start to suppress a safety not to reply existence, thoroughly after setting free, to him all of everythings are so of Ping-ho is sedate,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com.
The mountain empty promise sub- surprise thousand times, because the father's words undoubtedly say that he wants to live as recluse and from now on no longer leads long to pull any affair, the mountain empty promise son quickly stands up and excitedly run to my front of.By this time I am guarding sea vast sky and tenth, gold Long Wei turn to come to.The apology of mountain empty promise son one face, looking at me close lightly purse one's lips lips, just speak mountain pass pure request of one Lang.
I certainly beg it not get, "love of Be in remembrance of" has been already finished construction now, I with many females move into have already canned be expected soon, so Lin Jia villa from now on should how arrange, already make me consider well for a long time, after thinking before thinking or hand over to sea vast sky the husband and wife of good, as for sea vast sky the husband and wife live now of the place arrange pure Lang when the time comes to the mountain pass like.However at present mountain pass pure Lang's still wanting in the flowers all a hotel is foolish to ascend a period of time.I make these arrangements saying clear toward the Hui son, the mountain empty promise son didn't thought of that father will live so nearly with himself or herself, remaining thousand times appreciate, embraced my Dian to rise toe ruthlessly to kiss me on my face one mouthful, turns round to run a room to see his father.
Looking at mountain empty promise the son runs to go out of figure, one the silk different felling inherit at heart, I not from must sigh tone.Masako looking at me to say with smile:"Congratulate host, the Hui son is host now of, host again many an assistant who gets dint."I say with smile:"You are also my dint assistant, hereafter help more Hui son for 1:00, let her adapt to quickly."Three females of Masako order to nod, until what I pointed wants to let the Hui son integrate to this big family quickly.
The sea vast sky is just finally awake, see me the concern ground looking at him, the sea vast sky heart first time concussion, quickly turn over body uprising:"Host, the vast sky is really useless!"I roar with laughter:"Not- same poisonous sort of murdering of Hui son absolute being sea eldest brother never say like this, , even I also must am careful thousand times, besides you don't know her inside situation again, accident unavoidable."The sea vast sky complexion is gradually normal, with me the concern ground looking at tenth, at the same time gold Long Wei.Is gradual, gold Long Wei continuously turns to wake up and similarly say to me with sea vast sky with gratitude, just together backed to go out.
I leave sea vast sky down, the Hui son and the mountain pass pure affair of one Lang in detail of simple toward the sea vast sky say for a while, let the sea vast sky shine on to take a look pure one Lang of mountain pass for these more than two days.The sea vast sky looking at me to repeatedly nods, at hereafter say with smile:"The host really have many love affairs, and then capture one to wait on Qie, congratulations host!"My Leng for a while, have never thought an always discreet in speech and manner sea distance to control incredibly also humorous, hence is bad the meaning badlying looking at sea vast sky to deeply grow ground to say:"Many thanks to sea eldest brother cry up.If the sea eldest brother thinks my elder brother's wife is little some, I can help sea eldest brother,cheap beats by dre."
The sea vast sky facial expression immediately becomes very difficult to see:"Host, never!The vast sky doesn't dare!"Finished saying to urgently and in a hurry walk to go out, ask for Masako three female the Wu wear the belly Jiao keep smiling.I touched touch a nose and sighed tone to say:"See to sea eldest sister-in-law magic power not small, otherwise is the sea eldest brother how can thus frightened?!"The plum side smiles a side to say:"The host are really bad!"Spring son the small face is red:"BE ah plum, surprisingly host a words frightenned sea eldest brother to run!"Masako is very not easy to start to keep a waist:"Masako really admires host, Masako hereafter will study from host more, originally deal with sea eldest brother to only say a words all right!"Masako says that the embarrassed but frightened appearance finish, and then thought of a sea distance to control to leave cannot help but and smiled.
See soon it is dawn, I to Masako handed over to treat for a while, then read to notify with the absolute being little elder sister Yun prepares to hold a news conference tomorrow and declare group dragon of gold afresh set the news for setting up, then I a person alone the space transfer Kyoto, return to a home first, by a happy chance the Mom and Dad just got up and saw I come back extremely pleased.Father cooks a meal go to, but the mother is to ask all sorts of questions, I am very not easy to finish the situation of about a periods to her introduction, the mother concerns and is full of expectation ground to say:"Son ah, my daughters-in-law all didn't°yet matter?"Looking at the mother expects of look in the eyes, I feel a burst of and helpless:"Mama, how do you become nervous so!Ain't I still small?Still doing not arrive is 20 years old!"The mother looking at me to just meant to say what, younger sister suddenly from the bedroom in jump out:"The elder brother isn't small, does the mother dream to all miss elder brother to bring back nephew to come!"
See a younger sister, I have no Zhe more, the one of two people whom I fear most is a mother, and the another is a younger sister.Mother to my concern and spoil, let I cant not bear to heart and she bickers, afraid she is sad;The younger sister is absolutely a small loafer, on every occasion sue in court to say to the Mom and Dad I was a humiliating of elder brother and really took her can't, and she from figurine heel fart insect heel at I after death, I also the Jiao spoil her many, always let she, allow her to"act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion" in my in front.
In brief had a meal in the home, I put on to put at the major general uniform of home, then got empty to move to a political bureau,beats by dre cheap.Secretly of the guard personnel have been no longer unfamiliar to me and allow me to in walk.I directly arrive at Xuan chairman Yuan transacts of place, Xuan chairman Yuan by a happy chance and two old men warmly of confabulation write.See is me, Xuan chairman Yuan a little bit feels surprised and roars with laughter ground to say:"Flow cloud which, you come of at the right moment, I just thinking seek you and also fear to can not find you!"Say two old men that finished to point to point to sit on the sofa say:"I come Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论