2013年1月21日星期一

Facebook der Chan eldest brot

Soul Jue, is also say he already soul Jue these two words covers up at heart bottom, he is evading this fact.
"Three younger brothers, this time you should believe."The thunder Chan slowly says.
The ten parties suddenly knead strict Xiao, a darkly of the strength invade inside the body of his the other party, the strict Xiao was original and then dided not take precautions against, he feels to work properly the place of set, a burst of ache, close behind listen to the ten parties saying:"Strict Xiao, he isn't a thunder Chan, you never be confused, don't forget our tasks."
Although ten squares also have a kind of the other party felling that is a thunder Chan, he clear, the thunder Chan and oneself is a station in a noodles of the opposition now of, so he anyway also wants to protect very strict Xiao.
Ache later on, strict Xiao on the whole some wide awoke to come over, his eyebrows is tiny tiny a wrinkly, looking at thunder Chan to say:"You aren't my eldest brother, he is to anyway can't help ghost, either, tell me, who are you exactly?"
The thunder Chan shakes and seemed to be very helplessly to smile to smile:"Am not I your eldest brother?That who am I ?Three younger brothers, even didn't you recognize me as well?"
"Not ……you be not, you are a soul Jue."Strict Xiao loudly of shout a way.
The thunder Chan can not deny of ordered to nod:"I am a soul Jue, that how again?Am I also your eldest brother, know even if I am a soul Jue?"
A words of the other party said strict Xiao Leng, even if the thunder Chan is a soul Jue, the other party is also oneself to beat, this is the not controvertible fact.
"Not ……not to, you aren't a thunder Chan, the eldest brother is dead, you are a soul Jue, and you occupy his body."Strict Xiao loudly of roar, seem to have found, but his current circumstance, but not so good.
"Did I occupy his body?BE?That you looking at my eyes."The thunder Chan flew a distance suddenly and forward, then quietly stared at strict Xiao.
2 people's distance only has several ten meters, with lend 2 people's sight can see of clear, the strict Xiao stares at thunder Chan of double eye, he has never seen to arrive the slightest green light, contrary see of, is the common run of people has no of very clear.
"I am your eldest brother, this is the constant fact, I am a thunder Chan, are you to work properly falsely, know, you are to work properly falsely, and you aren't a strict Xiao."The voice of You You streamed into the ear of strict Xiao, he discovered that his own gradual beginning is getting more perplexed.
The white of the childe and ten square hear towards seeing one eye, they what having no also, just see strict Xiao and thunder Chan to see, seem Be informing what.
"Ten squares, my eldest brother is something wrong.Arrange somehow.Wanting don't we attackstone this thunder Chan?"Childe's white put forward his/her own opinion.
Also have a conversation these in childe's white and the ten parties of time, thunder Chan of orotund but continuously resound in the ear of strict Xiao:"I am your eldest brother, help me, you want to help me and work properly falsely,did you forget eldest brother?"
"I ……how do I help you?"The strict Xiao has already deeply sunk into into.
"Two people who kill off your flank kill off them, they want to kill me and hurry!Kill off them!"Thunder Chan loudly of bawl at.
Strict Xiao a surprised, shake a head to say:"Not ……I can't make them kill you."
If 2 people of have a conversation, experienced 12 time, and by this time ten squares also just finished considering childe's white, he also saw not in the right, if not that due to the strict Xiao, he had already begun and wanted to mean to say a way:"Attackstone him."
2 people become good partners after brief contact, suddenly, the hair of childe's white stood up, his foot unexpectedly formed a strange strategies sketch, close behind see his double the eye project a white light, the white only sends forth numerous algidities, seeming can keep the whole objects in deep freeze and face soul Jue, he doesn't dare to have the slightest of the gist.
And ten squares are also similar, the black Bo tees off in time, unexpectedly halfway medium, formed a huge whirlpool ……
When 2 people attackstone thunder Chan with all strength, but nowise take precautions against of be been blunt to open by huge strength, the source head of strength comes from strict Xiao.
"No killing my eldest brother."The strict Xiao is a to greatly drink, the double Zhang together stretches, will ten the square heel childe's whites completely shook to open, but his strength still keeps having to refrain from rash action, after all his rational didn't all eliminate, just wanted to protect thunder Chan now.
Childe white 2 people after being shaken open use of achievement the method all disappeared, what they didn't understand looking at strict Xiao and shouts a way at the same time:"He isn't your eldest brother."
The strict Xiao how can listens to advise Zu again, after his shot open, 2 people seem to be very painful and shake own head, stare at thunder Chan and bite a tooth way:"Eldest brother, you come back, I know that you aren't a soul Jue, and you come back."
Rear in the eyes of thunder Chan one silk deceitful vision, but these didn't make the other people see, he slowly way:"Have already not returned to go, three younger brothers, I am still I, you are still you, we only the position Be getting more different,you can not stand on the same position with eldest brother on?"
"Stand on the same position with you on?"The strict Xiao lightly whispers, in the subconscious, he should and wear thunder Chan.
The thunder Chan ordered to nod:"Yes, I am your eldest brother, all your eldest brother forever, as long as you help me, later affairs all say, the absolute being boundary no longer goes, we should see toward the new target."
"Not ……eldest brother, all of us are the persons of absolute being boundary, you can not help ghost, can not help."The strict Xiao is painful of shake head.
"We don't help ghost,do you help me not to is all right?"The thunder Chan changed tone and slowly said.
The strict Xiao is one Leng, don't understand of ask a way:"Help you?Can I help you and let me do for you what?"
"Kill off the person who wants to kill me."The thunder is looking like at release an order general.
The strict Xiao tooks a look childe white, and then tooks a look ten square, double eye in rear an another flavor, slowly way:"There are still here other people?"
The thunder Chan shakes:"Have no,cnn, begin, the eldest brother will wish your a helping hand."
"Eldest brother, you why change thus cruelly, are you really were a Qu hull?"The strict Xiao suddenly said a , then slowly moved several steps toward the thunder Chan.
The thunder Chan is tiny tiny a surprised, then shake:"Not, I didn't change, eldest brother, you also not believe?"
"I believe you, I would like to believe,google, even if you are fooling me, and I also believe you, because you are my eldest brother."The strict Xiao slowly says and finishes saying, his hands suddenly connect to move, surroundings of the space seemed to be static similar, listens to him drinking low a way:"Go into my method boundary, listen to I order, thunder absolute being, seal."
"You ……" thunder absolute being didn't thought of that the strict Xiao will directly start to him and think that oneself will slowly control the other party, but be suddenly sealed by the other party.
But the same time, before the body bursting upon of the strict Xiao a piece of huge rock, that is soul stone in the town, listens to him yelling a way:"Come out, soul Jue."
"This ……this is what things."The thunder Chan seems at continuously twist, want to flounce strange strength, this strength comes from soul stone in the town.
A short moment is after after the method definition of strict Xiao print be over, a dark shadow suddenly drills out from the body of thunder absolute being, directly be absorbed at soul stone in the town on, but the breathing of the body of thunder absolute being then disappear without a trace.
The strict Xiao moved to thunder Chan nearby in a sudden and handed the body of the other party and looking at that doubled of last double of eyes of having not shut, he light tone way:"Eldest brother, so several years, you suffered hardship."Say, he lightly of help thunder Chan and top double eye.
The soul Jue on soul stone in the town looking at all these and flounces two times, but the detection fails and towards a strict Xiao way:"Soul stone in the town, ha ha, deal with me, you can pay very big handwriting, there is also strict Xiao, really don't thought of, you also come to this skill and play scheme with me."
The strict Xiao shakes:"Have no, I didn't play scheme with you, I was all true with what you said, in fact I know, the thunder Chan eldest brother is early dead, is that you occupy his body, but his appearance I think of too much, I don't know to when can also see, my true hope all these is all true, this be not.If the thunder Chan eldest brother really lived, I would liked to pay my life of to help him, but the thunder Chan is a thunder Chan,Facebook, you can not make duplicate him forever, you even if the thought that owns him owns his body, but you also have no his soul.This is you and thunder Chan eldest brother hypostatic differentiation, can never change as well."
He for a while, continue to say:"I have never used tricks to strive for, I just mean to say what say what, the thunder Chan is really my soft rib, but you had to once think, the soft rib had been already folded and why the need for care its again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论